OakBridge Treatise on Arbitration Law & Practice – A Critical Commentary ( In 2 vols )by M Sricharan Rangarajan
About the book-
- A section-wise commentary on Part I of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 with relevant case laws.
- Traces the History of the Arbitration Act, covers UNCITRAL Model Laws and Law Commission reports.
- Provides insights into the current legal framework, addresses challenges in arbitration, suggests amendments to enhance its efficacy in resolving commercial disputes.
- A practitioner’s perspective, maintaining clarity in legal interpretation and expressing ideas in accessible language.
- An invaluable guide for arbitrators, practitioners, and aspiring law students interested and specialising in arbitration law and practice.