Pleadings and Practice By N S Bindra 13th Edition
N S Bindra Pleadings and Practice is an exhaustive exposition of the law of pleadings. First published in 1957 and now in its thirteenth edition, this reputed treatise has steadfastly served the legal profession. This edition has been thoroughly revised, while retaining the appreciable qualities of preceding editions. Model forms of plaints and defences, written statements, applications and petitions, writs and appeals have been updated and new forms have been added wherever necessary. Latest amendments and important case law of the high courts and the Supreme Court of India have been duly incorporated.
- Exhaustive commentary on the law relating to Pleadings and Practice
- Contains 1185 model forms of plaints, defences, petitions, writs, appeals and more
- Content has been divided into two parts: the first part expounding the principles governing pleadings, and the second part consisting model forms
- Latest amendments and important case law have been duly incorporated
- Model forms have been updated and new forms have also been added
- Relevant provisions of the Consumer Protections Act, 2019 as well as latest forms introduced by the Direct Tax Vivad se Vishwas Rules, 2020 have also been included in this edition