CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT’S -DOCUMENTATION AND COMPLIANCE FOR AUDITS AND REVIEWS
Highlights of the Book
• Comprehensive documentation, to get the Peer Review done.
- More than 120 drafts of ready to use documents for day-to-day professional use for audit and related systems.
• Draft engagement letters for Audits, Compilation Engagements, Prospective Financial Statements, Tax Representations, ITR filing, GST Return filing, etc.
• Draft management representation letters for statutory audit, tax audit, CARO, etc.
Detailed section on Financial Statements for Companies as per amended Schedule III
Checklist as per new CARO 2020
• Ready to use checklists for compliances of Standards on Auditing, Accounting Standards, ICDS,
Ready to use drafts and checklists including for compliance and audit of financial statements
prepared for Companies as per Companies Act 2013
Peer Review Process and related FAQS Auditor’s Duties and Penalties under Companies Act 2013
Drafts of various documents to be maintained for Peer Review, Quality Review and other Reviews
• Draft engagement documents to comply with Standards on Auditing, CARO 2020, etc. Detailed section on various Reviewers of CA audit work Quality Review Process and related FAQS
• Detail of various Guidance Notes, Framework, Statements and Notifications issued by ICAI. • Drafts of various documents related to Staff supervision and development
- Drafts of various documents related to office systems
- Summary of Accounting Standards (ASS) Summary of Standards on Auditing (SAS)
- Summary of Standards on Assurance Engagements (SAEs)
• Summary of Income Computation and Disclosure Standards (ICDS)
- Detail of recommendatory fee structure for various professional activities rendered by a
practicing CA firm Documentation as per ICAI Code of Ethics 2019
Out of stock